Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Recycling Awareness

What I learned from my activities that recycling can help our environment. I learned that the garbage at Tennyson can be recycle. Students throw a lot of paper at the garbage can and should be a recycling bin to reuse the paper again. The weight of the garbage was heavy taking out and separating the materials makes it interesting because not all just stuff that you can't recycle most of them are recyclable.
My recycling at home brings me a habit to recycle not just throwing garbage to a garbage can but to sort them to a recycling bin. It also help my environment where I live so my place will not smell and be polluted. Helping my neighbor to recycle brings a good feeling to me that recycling is not for your environment but every bodies environment.
I know classrooms have garbage cans but we need to have recycling bins. Recycling bins are useful to this school. Instead of throwing away paper we can reuse the paper so when the students buy paper they are using the same paper. If a student wants to recycle he or she can throw the material to the recycling bin since theres no recycling bin the student have to throw the material to the garbage can.

No comments: